Learn more about ADM's efforts in innovation and sustainability, and our impact in communities around the globe.
ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
As part of the longstanding “Milk Bottle Tradition,” ADM Commercial Sales Manager and Indiana dairy farmer Andrew Kuehnert, was one of two dairy farmers selected by the American Dairy Association Indiana (ADAI) to present a bottle of milk to the winning driver of this year’s 103rd Indianapolis 500 race. Read more.
Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
Globally, up to one in seven people experiences the often debilitating headaches known as migraines. But there could be hope for those who suffer with severe head discomfort. New research shows that a 14-strain live-cultures supplement may be able to reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of migraine episodes. Read more.
Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
We procure agricultural commodities from around the world, including from regions that may be at risk for deforestation and human rights violations. To help protect the forests, and the people in the affected areas, we’ve created and implemented a No-Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation—or No DPE—Policy. Our goal is to ensure the protection of important natural ecosystems while leveraging our role as a major merchandiser of sustainable crops with a traceable supply chain. Read more.
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching?
- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County